December 2017 Newsletter
Wishing you happiness and warmth this joyous season!
We’d like to thank you for being part of our journey. Whether you’ve been with us a long time or our paths have only recently passed, it’s been a pleasure getting to know you.
2017 has been an amazing year with lots of incredible milestones reached.
Let us do a quick recap:
1. In March, we won the “Best Free ICT / App Product” at the GESS Awards in Dubai, in recognition of the work we’ve done so far. As we like to say, “It’s a good start!”
2. We continued growing the Funzi Community & Ambassador Program in Nigeria and launched in Kenya. Funzi Ambassadors play a major role in building peer-to-peer support networks and communities to contribute towards building sustainable societies.
3. We reached our 5 000 000 all-time learners milestones!
4. Bidvest to use Funzi for their employee training. Bidvest is a leading South African services and distribution group with 117 000 employees.
5. UNDP Syria is training their local partner organizations and vulnerable populations in Syria with Funzi mobile learning, to support the rebuilding of the society.
Here’s a few thoughts we’d like to share:
The road to achieving your vision may not be a straight path, but with clear goals and determination, each decision you make, will take you a step closer to turning your vision into reality.
“Learn as if you were to live forever” - Mahatma Gandhi. Learning doesn’t end at school, it’s lifelong.
We want to ensure the continuity of learning during times of crisis through mobile learning, as it is an essential component in helping to stabilize individuals and communities. That’s why we’re busy working on projects with public entities and NGOs to provide training to vulnerable populations.
We will continue our work with large corporations to help them stay competitive through cost-effective employee training. Mobile learning has the potential to reach all employees, for them to remain current in their positions.
We are looking to expand the reach of our services to more markets.
If you’re interested in collaborating or want to find out more on how Funzi could be beneficial for you, send us a message to email@example.com.
Don’t miss out!
Missed our last blog post on how mobile learning can help shape your workforce? Read it here.
Wishing you a prosperous and inspiring 2018 and looking forward to meeting you again!